Sunday, December 16, 2012

What about Santa's cookies? I suppose parents eat those too?

It's been a crazy crazy week.
We had a stomach virus in the house this week, a little accident where everything and everyone was fine but left me a little traumatized, lots of school work and various other routine things...
This weekend has made it all a little better.
Friday I picked up the littlest one from school and we enjoyed some needed time together.


There were manicures, dinner with a friend and her girls, dessert at a very cool new place called the "Pie Bar", and then some late evening shopping.  We had a great time.
 
Saturday I got up early and headed out for a day of shopping.  It was cool and crisp and there were geese everywhere.  There aren't too many things I love about this town, but I love the geese that winter here.

Today offered great church time and then I had a cookie party this afternoon.  That basically was a evening of good friends and food...

I love this time of year

No comments: