Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Great Weekend

Jennifer came for the weekend so we are all happy! We really miss her being with us all the time and though we always miss her having her here in our everyday life for the weekend makes me realize how much we miss her. We have done our usual weekend kind of stuff but with her along for the fun. Although with all of the sister fighting going on during her nap today after church, she may not consider any of this fun! We enjoyed some good Japanese food last night and even went to a movie without kids. What a treat!
Hubby and girls cleaned the garage today. I can now park in the garage for the first time since we moved in. I am oh so grateful for this!
I had recorded The Office for us to watch while Jennifer is here! I could hardly wait to watch Jennifer scream over Jim and Pam. I've told her if she would have her boss ask everyone to write down one single man for her or they are fired as Michael Scott did she might find a keeper. Think she's holding out for Jim.

No comments: