Thursday, April 24, 2008

Timing, it's all about the timing....

I have been pondering the job options this past week... I have two irons in the fire and one not interviewed for yet that I think would be my first choice if I could somehow get the interview in time... The one I had decided would be my second choice is of course the first one to call today with an offer... I'm trying not to worry about this and know that God is in control and will give me one where I should be... I am still amazed that I am going to have a school nurse job. My biggest fear of moving was having to go to work in a different area of nursing again where I wouldn't be off when my kids are. I am grateful to have choices...But God, please make it very obvious which offer I should take!!!
The little girl just told me it's a good day for her also. She found a half eaten box of Nerds hidden in a plant...(thanks Jennifer for dropping those there)
Jobs, Nerds, good things...

No comments: