Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday, not as bad as Tuesday...

Well, the big kid finally got better and went back to school today.
Elvis had to go to the doggie hospital for his throwing up...My prayer was that he have the least expensive illness... is that wrong?
Reports are that he is better and should come home tomorrow. Wonder what the doggie hospital daily rate is? I'm a little worried! I tried to spring him this afternoon but they really wanted to keep him one more night to make sure the vomiting doesn't return. I just think they really like him and want the Elvis entertainment for one more day...
Yesterday after leaving Elvis at the vet I was so sad that I decided a pedicure might cheer me up. The lady, knowing I had been there a few times, I guess decided I wasn't from the health dept. and whispered the 'do you want I use the razor on your heels?' So, she went to 1st desk from the door, lifted the lamp and retrieved the secret foot razor sort of tool from under it and worked magic on my feet. There was some hushed whispering during this, I'm not sure if the discussion was about my chubby, white feet or risking the 'razor'. In this establishment though I think I have found the best, big, massaging chair in the world. However, today I have two spots that the super massaging chair seemed to have overworked... I wonder if I could just go sit in the chair again to work on those two spots... and then again tomorrow... wonder how much those chairs cost????
'Lost' is a repeat tonight. I'm a little put out about that...but not quite as much as like last week, when we all settled into the living room only then to find out it was a repeat... there was much moaning and fussing from the girls... and me... and Mike...
But, everyone is well and I have smooth feet and 'Cajun shrimp' toes - its a good day.

No comments: