Saturday, June 7, 2008

Only random things going on lately

Not much going on in our daily lives since school is out. We have been very busy it seems but nothing much major going on....
-Sched. the little girl to get her tonsills out in July... she has cried three nights in a row about this. Of course I'm such a soft touch I would cancel if she doesn't have strep between now and then, but dad being the voice of reason says no...
-Mailed a very basic letter to my birth mother telling her what led me to her and that if she is the correct person I am happy for her to contact me if she wants. Explained I only wanted to tell her what a great life I've had...we'll see where that goes...
-Picked out a new car today, we should get it on Tuesday
-Kept a friends baby for her yesterday because he was sick... today my big girl has it! Think she can get a stomach virus from miles away!
-Worked the toddler room at VBS. Got a massage last night to help the sore back from carrying them everywhere all week!
- Making lists of things for next week, have tons to do to get ready to go to camp. The girls and I will be gone for about ten days then the day after we get home Mike and I leave to go out of town for another 4 days...I am already stressed worrying about how the camp laundry will get done etc...
-But for today, enjoying a very quiet Saturday!

No comments: