Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What could I be allergic to???

Who would have guessed that I would have to move to West Texas to have allergies? 40 years in South Mississippi and Texas and no allergies... 8 months in the dry, treeless area that is West Texas and it is an allergy party in my head! Two weeks with this drippy nose, stuffy head, sneezing, watery eyes and I'm getting annoyed... sorry, just had to complain to someone....

Other than the allergy issue we're having a run of the mill week at our house.
The mother-in-law is coming this weekend... wondering what we can do... wonder if I picked more apples if she'd like to peel, we're almost out of the apple butter...I always have a hard time trying to find things to do when she visits...
I think this Sunday we are going to finally join the church here we've been going to... I'll be glad to be part of a church again. It has been the hardest issue I've dealt with in moving.
Off to take more benadryl.

2 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

I've been sneezing like crazy in SOUTH Texas. There's something in the air.

HOpe you can find some fun things to do with your mother-in-law when she visits. (o:

Anonymous said...

My kids' allergies always kick in when the cotton starts blooming - and the weeds finish blooming. Ah - fall in West Texas. Hang in there - it should clear up in a month or so.

(I know - I'm no help. Grew up here and not an allergy in sight. Still trying to figure out how *both* my boys ended up with them.)