Sunday, July 19, 2009

a little crafty time between card games...

It has been a very quiet weekend at our house, something I don't really know what to do with...
Kellie and I have continued our card playing marathon. Not because I want to but because she is bored and determined I am her only source of entertainment. Today I talked her into starting a big puzzle thinking it would keep her busy. She won't work on it without me and now I've remembered I really don't like puzzles...

I did hold off the card games and puzzles long enough to do a little crafting today.
I got this book with long envelopes inside at a scrapbook sale, think it was an example of a class project they did. It needed a little embellishing.... I have a bunch of old letters that my grandmother and mother had written and decided they could use a home...


I also had an ugly gold box that sat in my bathroom. I decided it needed a face lift...much better...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that envelope book! It's a true treasure! Poor Kellie! I just went through two weeks of Robbie not getting to do much as he recovered from having his tonsils taken out, so I'm feelin' for you!
Have a great week!