Sunday, February 20, 2011

Anyone want to invest in a bakery?

I've decided I have a problem. 

A baking/cooking problem. 

So, do you think if I just bake more I could sell it?  Then I wouldn't feel so bad for wanting to bake and cook all the time! 

Maybe a sign by our street like a garage sale sign? hmmm....

Yesterday I made a batch of Cinnamon Bread for breakfasts next week...





I haven't been able to quit thinking about the Dreamy Apple Pie I made a couple of weeks ago...So, today I made two of them...

I taught Kellie how to make pie crust...





I remember my dad teaching me to make pie crust.  I thought of that today and told Kellie about... of course, I went on to realize that my dad taught me to cook several things and really was a good cook in the little time we spent together (he worked out of the country a lot when I was a kid)... and I never thought to ask where he learned to cook...


And feeding my baking problem is my sweet neighbor who has a mom and dad that have chickens and bring me eggs...

Can I tell you that getting fresh eggs makes me really happy... so happy, I want to figure out where I could have some chickens of my own... 
Just look at those eggs, they begged to be in wonderful loaf of bread...

 those sweet neighbors say they like me bringing them treats... hope they mean it because they have a pie in my oven as we speak...

Kellie got bored with pie crust and decided to bath Ellie... she was not happy...


until it was over and the crazy puppy run commenced.

Yesterday I also go to spend some time with a friend taking pictures of friends of ours...what a fun afternoon with a wonderful family...





2 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

I love to bake. It's one of my very favorite things to do. I love how it makes my house smell good and feel homey. It makes me feel feminine and domesticated. And if we share everything we bake - even better! (o:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love to bake . As a matter of fact I love everything associated with the kitchen or food. Your cinnamon bread is gorgeous and I'd dearly love to have a slice of it with my coffee. I hope you had a great day. Blessings...Mary