Monday, February 7, 2011

Stuffed Waffles

I found a recipe I was wanting to try... I changed it up a little for one of our super bowl snacks...

It may be my new favorite...

Not the best picture...

Stuffed Waffles

1 pkg frozen Rhodes rolls
shredded cheese - I used mozzarella  and cheddar
chopped pepperoni
Parmesan cheese
tomato sauce for dipping

Place frozen rolls on baking tray to thaw and rise.  After rolls have risen take rolls, place on lightly floured surface and roll out into circle. Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni and top with second roll that has been rolled out, crimp edges with a fork.  Place on greased and preheated waffle iron, close waffle iron and cook till nicely browned.  Remove, sprinkle with Parmesan and slice into pieces, serve with warmed marinara or pizza sauce.

2 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

My mouth is watering....YUMMO!

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a unique sandwich. A new version of the panini :-). I love the filling you've used and I'll wager these are delicious. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary