Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Banana Ice Cream

I read about one ingredient Banana Ice Cream and couldn't believe it...
Till I tried it...
I didn't have time for a picture...
There were begging children all around me...
They licked the bowl...
Read about it here: http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/tips-techniques/stepbystep-instructions-for-oneingredient-ice-cream-097170
They managed to get photos...

I did add a little to mine... It was good with no other ingredients but even better with sweetened cond. milk!
But what isn't???

Banana Ice Cream

6 Bananas, sliced and frozen
1/2 cup milk (or more if needed)
1/2 can Sweetened cond. Milk

Place bananas in the food processor and process for approx. 3-5 minutes till creamy. Add milk till desired consistency and add sweetened cond. milk, process till well mixed.  Serve to begging children...
I saved about a cup and added strawberries for one kid and it great also!

No comments: