Saturday, July 2, 2011

A new addiction

I spent a couple of hours catching up on the favorite blogs a couple of days ago and I ran across a recipe for Iced Coffee on Pioneer Woman's blog...
Yesterday while I was making my batch of it I got a text from my friend Jennifer asking me if I had tried that same recipe and proclaiming her love for it....  I told her mine would be ready to try soon...

I only made half a batch and realized after trying it I should have gone ahead with the whole big batch...
and see that squirt bottle, it may or may not be filled with sweetened condensed milk for the ice coffee...
I think I could blend it right up for a frappuccino too... Starbucks doesn't have anything on me...
I'm having trouble not drinking it all day long since it's there and so yummy...the iced coffee I mean, not just the sweetened cond. milk...
You need to try it, you'll be needing an intervention soon right along with me...

No comments: