Monday, July 18, 2011

It's been a while

It has been a while... I've been busy and then my computer cord quit working and kept me from the internets for several days...  This is my 3rd computer cord by the way... not sure what we do them...

I've been working on the summer 'to do list' and being at the girls beck and call having fun!

Elvis has been having some hip issues and he can't jump up on our bed anymore...
this is not a bad thing!  He is a bed hog...
He has a bed but likes the chair better...

Mike thought he needed a new bed... he loves his new bed but still moves to the chair before we get up in the mornings...


I painted the side board in the dining room...

then I painted the table (even though I really want a new table)
\
Then I found a china cabinet on Craig's List for a bargain and they even delivered it...and of course then I had to paint it...



Katie's BFF's grandmother brougth this over with pound cake on it and told me she that she knew I had a new china cabinet and wanted to give me this china platter...
it coordinates well with some mismatched pieces that I have of my aunt's...

and I was excited to line the shelves and drawers with a beautiful, smell good paper a friend gave me...
I've wanted a china cabinet for years and years... I'm pretty excited about my little antique one!
Now I just need to get the chairs painted...

I painted the girl's bathroom

and did one little wall chalk board paint!  I'm loving it!

There is already a "call for a good time..." message posted on it...

There has been a lot hot weather...

A little picture taking...



Tons of friend time...

Some donkey visiting time...


And random other fun...
What have you been doing?



No comments: