Saturday, June 16, 2012

The little things

The last couple of days I have been trying to really enjoy everyday of this summer that will go so fast. 
Trying to enjoy every minute I get with the kids that don't spend that much time with me anymore...
Every minute with that teenager that will only be here all the time for a couple of more years...

I've always known that the little things seem to make me the happiest....

Some things that have made me happy this week


Lunch with a sweet friend and getting to hug on the softest, sweetest baby!

finding her sweet daughter left me some surprises on my phone while she was playing with it


my weekly basket of farm goods a sweet lady brings to me with the sweetest white peaches I have ever tasted


A favorite restaurant of mine just opened one here in Lubbock... happy, happy, happy...

a little time at a roof top bar on a beautiful evening


with a sweet sweet friend

thunderstorms...see all that hail...I could live without that part


I hope you're enjoying all the little things this weekend!




No comments: