Sunday, June 17, 2012

This should be fun


Tomorrow I am heading to youth camp with our church.

They have gone to Colorado every summer till I offered to go.  We'll be headed to San Angelo.   Where I'm sure it will be very non Colorado like...
I offered to go as a nurse.  That turned into counselor/nurse. 

I am going to be with eleven middle school girls and my middle school girl isn't even getting to go.

I am the only 'old' person going or as the youth ministers wife said "you are the person with the most 'wisdom' going"...
That just means old...
 The rest of the people going are either college or twenty to thirty year olds.  But they are really good group and I'm excited to see what God has for me this week and all of the youth going.

I did hear that there is coffee and Diet Coke there and the leaders share a room... with no kids in it...

I can do. 

I think I can. I think can.  I think I can....

No comments: